Monday, November 3, 2008

My "Left 4 Dead" Movie

If you watched the teaser Valve posted on October 31, 2008 for Left 4 Dead, you might have been impressed with the CGI production of this game so far (like I was).

When watching it, I was thinking that this game could be the next "Resident Evil" or "Max Payne" game turned to movie. If I had to choose the actors/actresses that would portray the survivors, here are the four that I think would be a wonderful fit for Louis, Francis, Zoey and Bill.

Louis

Actor's Name: Arlen Escarpeta
Reason: I saw this character in We Are Marshall and stumbled upon him while looking to create this blog entry. The facial features match up really nicely with the game trailer and he looks young enough to play Louis. Other notable actors I thought would be good for this role were: Will Smith, Jeffrey D. Sams

Francis

Actor's Name: Collin Farrell
Reason: The guy looks like he was made to be a 'bad ass' so adding some tattoos and a beard will fit his style. He is the 'big name' actor I have for this selection process but I think it can still work with who is left. Other notable actors I thought would be good for this role were: Ty Olsson

Zoey

Actresses' Name: Megan Fox
Reason: After seeing her in the movie "Transformers", I knew she would be back and what better movie then Left 4 Dead. The characteristics are there and I think Megan would look really nice holding a shotgun. Other notable actors I thought would be good for this role were: SofĂ­a Vergara

Bill

Actor's Name: Burt Reynolds
Reason: I know you are probably laughing at me with this choice but when looking at him and Bill from the game, it's kind of scary how simular they look (not their voices, Bill has a cooler voice then Burt). Also, their first names start with 'B' so it's hard to not like this choice. Other notable actors I thought would be good for this role were: Ed Harris

This is my cast for "Left 4 Dead: The Movie", Who would you pick for your cast?

No comments: